Author and Copyrights: Dr Mariappa Babu Baskar @ World Hospital Directory
Combing Hair: 10 Tips for Proper Hair Combing
In order to make your hair beautiful, you need to do a number of things, such as regular washing, use of hair oil and proper combing.
hair, hairstyles, hair styles, hair care
Most people consider hair combing a routine activity. There are people who keep a particular hair style throughout their life. On the other hand, younger generations adopt new hair styles according to new trends.
To have a healthy hair, proper nutrition is required. General health has direct relation with the quality and quantity of hair. In order to make your hair beautiful, you need regular washing, use of hair oil, proper combing, etc.
Tips for combing hair:
1. To choose the best comb, you must take into account the nature of your hair (soft or hard, short or long), convenience and style.
2. Combing hair should be done with greatest care and concentration. If you comb without any care, you can cause damage to your hair.
3. Combing hair should be done gently. A vigorous combing can encourage hair falling.
4. Do not comb wet hair. First dry your hair with a towel and then put some oil and gently massage it. After this is done, the combing will be easy and undamaging.
5. Combing hair in the opposite direction of hairs must be avoided. This will cause hair falling.
6. Vigorous combing in backward direction can cause traction baldness.
7. Frequent combing can damage the hair follicles and the scalp. Combing hair 2 or 3 times in a day is sufficient.
8. The tooth of the comb must not be sharp. The comb should not be pressed too tightly on the scalp.
9. Clean the comb before and after use in order to prevent hair and dirt from depositing in the gap. Combing hair with dirty comb can be difficult and painful.
10. Do not use other people’s combs. This will prevent fungal and bacterial infections.